As we approach the year's end, our hearts are full of gratitude. We are grateful for the neighbors we serve, the new connections we've made, and every one of our generous supporters. We are grateful our small yet resilient organization is nimble enough to adapt to meet the community's needs during times of crisis. We are grateful for all we have accomplished this year.
Some highlights include:
- Providing access to thousands of social services.
- Removing barriers to transportation for hundreds of residents of our mountain towns.
- Providing a space for folks to gather, exercise, and learn.
- Offering a monthly meal that brings the community together for food and friendship.
- Playing an integral role in flood recovery efforts.
Our guarantee: We will continue to extend a hand of support with dignity and respect to every community member who walks through our door.
Where we're going: As we continually strive to improve our social work and transportation services, we will also focus on our Meeting Place. We aim to transition our space into a Center for Community Wellness, bringing more comprehensive resources to our community and improving access to health and wellness programs.
How you can help: Our annual appeal is our largest fundraising campaign of the year. Any financial contribution, no matter the size, will positively impact a neighbor's life. Can we count on your support?